Friday, October 21, 2005
- Name: Lois Kelly
- Location: Rhode Island, United States
Partner at Foghound, a communications strategy firm. Have been an exec at large global PR firms (Weber Shandwick) and president of digital marketing agency acquired by McCann Erickson. Now enjoying helping companies change their marketing and communications approaches to help customers more quickly understand, believe and buy. Writing book, "Beyond Buzz: The Next Generation of Word of Mouth Marketing," to be published BY AMACOM later year.
- Advocates & Identity
- Takeaways from the International Word of Mouth Con...
- Leaders and language
- Fat or Fabulous?
- Turning pages
- Summer house 'poems' & marketing conversations
- Nay et Non on EU Constitution: Policy or Communica...
- Next gen marketing trends
- What's commoditizing PR agencies
- Message Madness: Catholics & Democrats Struggle fo...